The committee's role is to study and make recommendations to the Council regarding police, traffic and public safety matters in the Town. This includes traffic signage and safety issues, police policies and procedures, and maintenance of public safety.
This is a standing committee. Standing committees are established and appointed by the Council per Section 2-103 of the Town Ordinances. Standing committees are made up of only Councilmembers.
In partnership with the Police Department, this committee offers Home Security rebates.
- Councilmember Mary Gathercole, Chair
- Councilmember Martha Wells
- Councilmember Nathaniel Morgan
- Councilmember David McGaughey
- Councilmember William Sweet
- 7:30 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of every month
- Committee meets via Zoom, meeting link in agenda
Unless otherwise specified - check calendar for details.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes