Citizen Request Tracker®

Use Citizen Request Tracker® to report your concerns.

Police Department Requests: - Abandoned / Suspicious vehicle - Solicitors - Traffic complaints - Noise complaints

Code Compliance Requests: - Rental property inspections - Building permits - Code violations

Public Works Requests: - Public tree concerns - Trash/yard waste not collected - Compost bags and buckets - Park maintenance

Administrative Questions: - Request UP parking sticker / visitor pass