Town Council meets tonight to hear Council Councilmember Dannielle Glaros and begin and begin budget deliberations
The Council will meet tonight, beginning at 7:30 p.m. The full Agenda for the meeting, including many supporting details, is posted via the Agenda Center on the Town's website (http://www.upmd.org/agendacenter). The major items on the Agenda include:
- Presentation by County Councilmember Dannielle Glaros and discussion of siltation and sediment control standards affecting erosion into Wells Run, stormwater management, bike-lane connections near the Mall at Prince Georges.
- Introduction of an Ordinance providing for Council compensation in the amount of $1,800 per year.
- Introduction of the Fiscal Year 2023 Budget for the Town. The Mayor’s Budget proposal is on the Town website at https://www.upmd.org/DocumentCenter/View/2010/FY2023-Council-Budget
The Council meeting will be conducted entirely remotely with no in-person meeting attendance. To join the Council meeting through a video conference, please use this link:
To join with audio only, dial: (301) 715-8592
Meeting ID: 865 3922 2754
Participants who join the video/audio conference will be muted during the meeting except for Mayor, Council, and staff. Participants can turn their video on during the meeting, so we can all see each other, or can turn it off if they would rather.
Participants will have the opportunity to speak during Public Comment - agenda item #8. During that time, all participants will be taken off mute. If you would like to comment, please state your name and Mayor Carey will call on you to speak. Public comments will be limited to three minutes. Public comments or questions may also be made by emailing the Town Clerk TC Hegeman at firstname.lastname@example.org. All electronic comments must be submitted by 12 p.m. on April 4, 2022. Comments received will be read by the Town Clerk during public comment.
Please share this with neighbors who may not be on the Mayor’s email list. University Park residents wishing to be added to this list or removed from it can subscribe or unsubscribe via the Notify Me feature on the Town website at www.upmd.org. You may email me directly at email@example.com.
With best regards,
Lenford C. Carey
Mayor, Town of University Park
(240) 338-2826 – Cellular is best, as I am teleworking
(301) 927-4262, Extension 100 - Office